Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

WHAT DO YOU REALLY HAVE CONTOL OVER?

Like many overweight and obese people, I have been trapped for many years in a cycle of chaos when it comes to food and eating. My eating was out of control; it was running my life. I was using food to control and cover up my feelings. How ridiculous is that? Pretty ridiculous, I admit. But not all that uncommon.

I have realized that there are so many things in life that I cannot change or control, and I have to accept that. But I have also realized that my eating habits are not one of the things that I have no control over. I do have the power to choose what I eat. I can make the decision to take control of my eating habits and make healthier choices. I can deal with feelings and emotions as they arise without overeating. The first step for me was to gain the insight into what I was subconsciously doing; that was the easy part. Learning to change my behavior is going to be an ongoing and difficult task.

The best way for me to deal with this is to remain honest with myself. My success is going to be determined by the choices that I make, and nothing else. It's going to come down to behaviour modification, and Hoodia will help me to meet my goals by suppressing any physical urges to overeat as I work on my behaviour.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home