Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A REAL EYE-OPENER

This video is a very sad but true depiction of the obesity problem in America. If the grotesque-appearing people aren't enough to make me drive right by rather than drive through the next McDonald's that I see, just thinking about the messages shown and considering the many health problems that await me if I don't get this problem under control will strengthen my resolve to stick to this and make some permanent lifestyle changes. By the way, did you notice that all of these morbidly obese people were actually smiling? I wonder what they have to smile about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home