Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

MOST OF US ARE LOOKING AT OURSELVES
FROM THE WRONG SIDE OF THE MIRROR
When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see an overweight, "fat", and unfit person? OR do you see the person that you want to be and that you know you can become? The first view is self-defeating; you will find that you believe what you are telling yourself. The second view is empowering; you will become more and more motivated to work to achieve the goals that you have set for yourself, and more able to actually achieve them. An accurate self-image, a good self-esteem, and motivation are required for you to make the changes in your lifestyle so that you can realize your dreams and goals. Start with the way that you look at yourself in the mirror today. Don't be self-defeating and say "I'm so fat, I'll never lose all of this weight". Instead, try saying "I am looking and feeling better today than I did yesterday, and I will look even better tomorrow. I am going to stick with my meal plan and exercise today". Before long, you will BE the person that you have wanted to see in the mirror.

New Years Resolutions are typically a set-up for failure. They are generally unrealistic and unattainable demands that you put on yourself with an "all or nothing" attitude. The first time that you fall short, you will give up completely. Try setting smaller, more realistic goals for yourself in the New Year. Instead of saying that I am going to lose 50 pounds before summer, I am resolving that I will plan healthy meals every day, I will shop so that the right foods are in the house, I will avoid snacking at night, and I will exercise for 1 hour at least 3 times a week. If I follow these resolutions, I will lose weight; it may or may not be 50 pounds by summer, but I will definitely look and feel a whole lot better than I do today. By being realistic with yourself, you avoid the self-defeating trap of feeling guilty for an occasional "slip" or "cheat" on your diet plan. You are able to forgive yourself and move on, instead of staying stuck in the madness and giving up.

Try to think of some realistic, attainable goals for yourself. Start viewing yourself in the mirror from the inside out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home