Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

PLANNING FOR SUCCESS

When making major changes in your lifestyle, the amount of success that you achieve will most likely be dependent on the amount of work, thought, and planning that you are willing to put
into the process of change. Change doesn't just happen; it takes work.

When I went to bed last night, I thanked God, for giving me the strength to stick with the food plans that I had made for the day. When I woke up this morning,, I again asked God to help me to take control of my eating and so that I could plan my food, stick to the plan, and feel happy and satiated with what I would be eating.

I exercised on the treadmill for 45 minutes this morning, because working out in the morning works out best for me. That way I am sure to do my planned exercise instead of making excuses for not doing it at the end of the day because I am too tired or have other things to do. Exercising in the morning also seems to set the tone for my whole day, and I am less likely to overeat if I have already worked out.

I took my Hoodia dosages in the morning and in the evening, and ate my planned meals. I drank lots of water throughout the day and found that I did not have a single hunger pang or thought of overeating.

Tomorrow I plan to go grocery shopping so that I have the right foods in the house for my meals and healthy snacks.

When I go to bed tonight, I will once again say a prayer to God fro helping me to get through yet another healthy day without compulsive overeating. I am feeling good about myself today, and I plan on having even a better day tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home