Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Monday, December 11, 2006

WEEK # 1 REPORT

I hopped out of bed this morning and went right to the scale... I am so happy to report that I have lost 9 pounds in 1 week taking Hoodia!!!!!

True, I have been very careful about what I've eaten; but the appetite suppressing effects of the Hoodia are definitely real. I have been able to stick with just my planned healthy meals, and they have filled me up. Even the thought of snacking in the evening has not occurred to me for the past several nights, which is quite unusual.

I have exercised for 30-45 minutes on the treadmill on 6 of the past 7 days.

So, I lost 9 pounds by working hard at consuming less calories and burning more calories.

Hoodia did not do it for me.
Hoodia was not or is not a miracle drug.
Hoodia did not "melt away the pounds" while I sat and ate whatever I wanted.

But Hoodia did make it a lot easier for me to eat smaller portions of healthy food and feel satisfied!!!!

As we have discovered, there are many fake Hoodia products out there; if you purchase one of these, it will not work and you will have the impression that Hoodia is all hype. I have outlined in the review of my research some good ways to help you determine whether or not you are getting the real 100% pure Hoodia. It's up to you to decide whether or not it is worth it to you to spend the money for the real thing. For me, it was worth a gamble. And I feel now that it is worth a good 3 month trial, to really give it a chance. Real 100% Hoodia is not going to be cheap; if you see an add for "discount Hoodia", walk away very quickly- it will not be real product, and it will not have a chance of working.

The product that I am taking is Desert Burn ZA 750. Click on the text link or on one of the banners to link to the site. Read all of the information posted, and notice the CITES Certificates, Alkemists Lab Certification, Testimonials, and Purity Certificates that are posted. If you are interested in Hoodia, the Desert Burn supplement meets all of the criteria identified to ensure that it is a pure and effective product.
I wanted to notice some results before I mentioned a specific product, and now I feel that the Desert Burn product does indeed suppress appetite. The Hoodia is doing its job; now I have to do my job by sticking to the diet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home