Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

MY-CALORIE-COUNTER.COM

I came across a really neat site today that I wanted to share; it is my-calorie-counter.com. It is an amazing site, and it's completely free. They have a free online diet and exercise journal, user forums, nutrition facts where you can look up calories and nutritional information for common foods and even your favorite fast-foods, exercise facts and charts for the calories burned with certain types of exercise, articles about weight-loss, and even a few exercise video clips. There is also a body-mass index (BMI) calculator, and several other tools and calculators to help you to stay on target with your diet, weight-loss, and fitness plans. Check the site out- there's so much there that I can't give it justice here; you will not be disappointed.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I love it!! I just signed up as a Lifetime member and I'm waiting on my free pedometer to arrive so that I can walk away my pounds AND log them at the same time! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home