Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

WEEKLY WEIGH- IN

PLEASE MEET AND WELCOME HECTOR


Hector is a 2 year old bull terrier who belongs to one of my online friends who was kind enough to allow me to "adopt" him as my official weight-loss mascot. This little guy will steal the heart of any animal lover, for sure! He even has his very own blog; please visit him often, as he is always up to the task of entertaining and enlightening his "fans" about various topics. Aside from being a good source of entertainment, Hector's main job here will be to monitor my weekly weigh-ins. You will see his adorable face on every weigh-in post with my progress.

As you may have noticed, I went 2 weeks without weighing myself over the holidays. This "avoidance" of the scale is one of the reasons why I have never been successful at reaching my goals at Weight Watchers in the past. Like so many people, I would join, do well for a while, and then start skipping meetings and weigh-ins when I had been "bad", thinking that I would have a good week or two before going back. The problem is that by avoiding being honest with myself, facing the truth, and accepting that I had made mistakes and need to get back on track, I would continue to spiral further out of control. This behavior is one of the things that I must change in order to finally be successful and reach my goal. Instead of making an unrealistic resolution such as "I will never again overeat", I am going to make the following promise to myself: "I will weigh myself and post my progress every single week, no matter what". This is journey, and like any journey I have to expect bumps in the road and learn how to deal with them. I have to acknowledge and confront my mistakes and learn from them, or else I will be stuck in this vicious cycle of overeating and being overweight for the rest of my life.

Hector is going to ensure that I get on the scale every single week and post my results, whether they are good or bad. I don't know how long it will take, but I AM GOING TO SUCCEED!

So, for my most recent weigh-in report: As of 1/8/07, I have lost 3 more pounds, for a total of 14.9 pounds over the past 5 weeks. If it had not been for the Christmas Holidays, I am sure that I would have been better about sticking with my eating plan, but I am not going to beat myself up about it. I am now on track again, and that is what is important.

I am still extremely surprised and happy with the way that the Hoodia is working for me. Had I taken it consistently during the Holidays, I probably would have avoided a lot of extra calories. I am once again taking 3 grams each day, drinking a ton of water, and I am not feeling hungry or deprived in any way. If you put a Big Mac and an order of fries in front of me today, I would bet money that I would not even be able to finish it all!

Once again, please join me in welcoming my new friend HECTOR. He would be glad to welcome all visitors to his very own website, and will be sure to brighten up your day!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home