Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

THE HOODIA IS WORKING!!!!

Today is day #6, and I noticed last night that the Hoodia is definitely working. I nibbled on a few unsalted almonds during the day, and found that I was actually unable to finish my dinner last night (which is absolutely unheard of for me). I felt so full that I ended up wrapping up the rest of the chicken breast to have today.

Normally I would have had something a bit healthier and substantial for breakfast and lunch than nuts, but yesterday was one of those strange days when I got busy doing things that are not part of my regular routine, and it was dinner time before I knew it. The amazing thing is that I really never felt hungry.

I have had no side effects from the Hoodia at all; I feel great and have been eating sensibly and exercising on the treadmill for 30 minutes a day. I have noticed that I've been extremely thirsty, which is a bit puzzling because Hoodia is reported to decrease appetite and thirst. I'll just keep drinking a lot of water, and see if this changes.

I haven't been on the scale yet; I said that I was going to weigh myself just once each week, and I'm going to stick with this. But, I can't wait until Monday to see how well I'm doing!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home