Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

ONE STEP AT A TIME




The journey of a thousand
miles begins with a single
step.

- Chinese proverb



Today my goals and dreams seemed as if they were so far out of reach. I caught myself looking at the "big picture" and becoming discouraged. After giving it some thought, I re-focused on today, and on my goals and plans for this day only. I will grow towards my goals, one step at a time, one day at a time, and one pound at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home