Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

DAY #4 TAKING HOODIA

Today is my 4th day taking Hoodia. I have experienced no side effects or problems. I might be noticing a decrease in appetite, but I'm not sure... I don't want to be too quick to judge this either way.

I am going to increase the dose to (2)750mg capsules in the morning and (2)750mg capsules before dinner. That will give me a daily dose of 3 grams (3,000mg), which seems to be what the majority of the literature I am reading says is the best dose for suppressing the appetite. I'm also reading that it could take up to 2 weeks to notice the desired decrease in appetite, so I have to keep reminding myself to be patient. After the desired effect is obtained, many sources suggest that you try to decrease the dose and see how it goes.

At this dose, the pure Hoodia that I purchased will cost me about $100 - $120 each month. If it works, it will be well worth it, and I will continue to use the money that I would have spent on pizza, chicken wings, and junk food on the Hoodia. If it doesn't help me, it's back to the drawing board!!

I have been eating healthy all week, and have exercised every day. I want to make regular exercise a part of my life, no matter what. I have been using a lot of information about planning a healthy diet from the Mayo Clinic site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home