Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

MY FIRST 2 DAYS TAKING HOODIA GORDONII

I have researched this supplement for months, and have purchased what I am reasonably sure is 100% pure South African Hoodia Gordonii. It was amazing to me how many scam products were actually out there claiming to be "miracle weight loss aids". I will give this a fair try; I have purchased a 2 month supply of Hoodia. One thing for sure: pure Hoodia is not cheap! I'm following my own advice, and only spent what I could afford to "gamble away", should it not work for me.

I am very knowledgeable about nutrition and the healthiest diet for me, and have shopped for my food. I will start exercising 4-5 times each week on the treadmill and with weights. Hoodia's job is to help me to eat fewer calories on a consistent basis; my job is to follow my diet and to exercise.

Yesterday, I reluctantly weighed myself in the morning, and will do that once each week. I took (1) 750 mg. capsule of Hoodia before breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the past 2 days. I have experienced absolutely no side effects, but have also not yet noticed any positive effects either; any decrease in the calories that I've eaten has been due to strictly planning my meals and snacks and following the food plan. Tomorrow I plan to increase the dosage, adding a second capsule at dinner time, since I do most of my overeating between 5 pm and midnight. I have read that you have to play with the timing of the doses so that it is most effective at your most difficult times.

I realize that it is going to take about 2 weeks to notice the effects of the Hoodia, and it's going to take a lot of time and hard work to lose all of this weight. If the Hoodia does what they claim, it will be just a little bit easier!!! Like I said, this is an expensive supplement: it will cost me approximately $60 per month if I take the recommended, effective dose. To put it in perspective, though, when I think of how much money I am used to spending each month on fast food, pizza, burgers, junk in the supermarket, etc. , I have to admit that for me it certainly is going to be cheaper to buy the Hoodia than the junk food!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home