Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Monday, January 15, 2007

WEEKLY WEIGH-IN

HECTOR

Please visit my friend Hector at his website
His pictures have been updated since last week!


This week I lost 3 more pounds, which makes it a total of 17.9 pounds! I'm feeling very happy and confident about this now. I'm getting into a routine of exercise, I'm drinking tons of water, and I am diligently working on changing my thoughts and perceptions of food and my eating habits. Realistically, I have a lifetime of bad habits to change, but I have taken the first steps, which are the hardest. Now it's just a matter of carrying on and building on my small success thus far. I have built the foundation, now it's time to build the rest of the house- one brick at a time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home