Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

HOODIA WORKS BEST WHEN TAKEN WITH FOOD

I have realized that Hoodia works best when it is taken with food (one of your healthy, planned meals or light snacks). It has occurred to me that when I would take it without eating that it seemed to be less effective and it got me thinking. Hoodia works by "tricking" your brain into thinking that the food you have eaten is a lot of food, even if it is a light snack or a meal of modest proportions; this is how Hoodia helps to prevent you from overeating. So it makes sense that you must need to consume some food in order for this process to work. I started thinking about times when I had taken Hoodia when I felt hungry but did not eat; when I think about it, taking the Hoodia did not really help the hunger itself. It was not until I ate what I was planning to eat that I had that satiated "full" feeling. Based on this, I am going to take my first dose with breakfast in the morning and the second dose with dinner each night.

Hoodia is not intended to prevent you from eating; it's role in your weight loss plan is to help you to eat sensibly and to prevent you from overeating, thus consuming less calories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home