Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'VE BEEN OUT OF TOUCH RECENTLY

I am not sure if I have mentioned this in my blog, but I have been out of work for the past 8 months due to a lay-off. Because of financial constraints, I had to temporarily stop taking my Hoodia supplements, as we all know how expensive it is. I regret having to have made this decision, but it was necessary at the time. I did notice the change after several days of not taking it, and I am now more convinced than ever that it was working for me and that it is an effective weight loss aid. I have continued to exercise regularly, and I am doing the best that I can to eat right. I start a new job next week, and the first thing that I'm going to do when I find out when my first payday is will be to re-order a 3 month supply of Desert Burn Hoodia.

When I restart the Hoodia, I will be posting consistently again. I am determined that I am going to succeed at this. If any readers have tried Hoodia and have any comments to share, please feel free to do so. I would be interested in hearing of other people's results.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home