Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Monday, January 22, 2007

WEEKLY WEIGH-IN

GOOD NEWS AGAIN THIS MORNING!
HECTOR was anxious to get on the scale today...


This seemed to be a good week, and I expected a great loss. But when I got on the scale I was surprised to see that I was only down 0.9 pounds. It seems that when I do really well and am consistent with exercising that it doesn't show up on the scale. Or is it that it's not showing up as fast as want it to? There isn't much that I could have changed, so I'll have to be happy with it and continue with what I'm doing. That's 18.8 pounds so far (and counting...). It's a lot better than I've done for a long time!

Hector has a new calendar published and displayed on his website
. Be sure to check it out!




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home