Hoodia - Use Nature's Power to Fight Obesity

Hoodia Gordonii, a natural substance, is reported to have powerful appetite suppresant properties. Since its introduction to the U.S. market in 2004, Hoodia has been drawing much attention as a possible weapon in the war against obesity. This blog will explore the science and studies behind these claims,what Hoodia is, where it comes from, how it is taken and tolerated, the expected results, and discuss Hoodia product buying tips.

Monday, November 12, 2007

STAYING ON TRACK

So far, so good with avoiding all candy, cookies, cakes, and any other form of desert or concentrated sweet. I made it through Halloween, now I just have to get through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, The SuperBowl, and Valentines Day!!

My motivation is that I genuinely feel better when I am not eating sweets; sugar is definitely a trigger for me to throw all of my efforts out the window and to lose my momentum and motivation. A cookie today leads to a small piece of chocolate tomorrow, and then a doughnut or piece of cake a few days later... before I know it I will be totally out of control again. I will lose all motivation and will stop exercising. I will be overeating on the "good" foods again and I will be eating fast food. A few pieces of chocolate is not worth it to me.

If you are a compulsive overeater and have not identified any specific triggers for losing control, I suggest that you take some time, do some soul-searching, and think really hard about the foods that you eat when you are out of control and what seems to trigger you to eat them.

Now is a good time to re-gain your momentum and committment to eating healthy and losing weight. By doing so, you will avoid re-gaining the weight that you have lost. I am looking forward to starting a New Year without knowing that I gained 10 addtional pounds over the Holiday Season. This will be a first for me!

I have been taking my Desert Burn Hoodia faithfully. Although I cannot say that Hoodia takes away all cravings for chocolate and candy, what it does do is make me feel full; it causes me to forget about food so that I don't obsess about things that I "think" I want to eat. I think that this supplement is going to be a lifesaver throughout the Holidays.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home